Add Reply
New Poll

Just found out
 Posted on: Jul 11 2018, 01:44 AM

Unregistered
Legacy Posts:

Favorite Cousin:

Currently Playing:

Hey guys! This is kyun from the old board!

So i’m super terrible at regularly checking my email, so i just found out what’s been going on! I’m so sorry (specially to vix) that all this happened, and even more so that i wasnt arround to help! KotW was one of my first true online comunities and i’m super bummed I wasn’t of more assistance!

I dunno if i can be of any help at this point, but i’d like to join back in again! From what i understand i kinda missed the cut-off to be a legacy acount, but that really isn’t a big deal. more importantly i just wanted to make sure i understood right that I’ll need to have a new username cause mine was just a cousin name yeah?

Let me know for sure and i’ll get myself re-joined and back in it with you guys! Oh and Vix! If there is anything left i can help with, just let me know and i’ll do anything i can to lend a hand!
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 11 2018, 02:04 AM

[b][color=#0060ff]Run You Clever Boy and Remember...[/color][/b]
Legacy Posts: 23,465

Favorite Cousin: Ichigo

Currently Playing: Lumines Remastered and Rainbow Skies and Holy Potatoes! and...

Make a new account and then pm me. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/katamariontheweb/emoticons/smile.gif I can always change your username. We'll work something out.
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
 Posted on: Jul 11 2018, 02:21 AM

Unregistered
Legacy Posts:

Favorite Cousin:

Currently Playing:

You da bomb! Will do soon as i get to a real compy and not my phone!
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 11 2018, 02:23 AM

[b][color=#0060ff]Run You Clever Boy and Remember...[/color][/b]
Legacy Posts: 23,465

Favorite Cousin: Ichigo

Currently Playing: Lumines Remastered and Rainbow Skies and Holy Potatoes! and...

Sounds good. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/katamariontheweb/emoticons/thumbsup.gif
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

This page has been viewed times.
This version of KotW was created on May 9th, 2018.