General Board Rules
- You MUST be over the age of 13 to join this forum.
- No Flaming/Harassment
- Have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. If you see someone harassing another member, please use the report button or pm vix. Pm's can also be reported if flaming or harassment takes place there as well.
- No Excessive Cursing
- While a swear here or there is ok, kids are present here and you need to be mindful of this.
- No Adult Content of Any Kind
- This includes in signatures, avatars, fanart, usernames, etc.
- No Backseat Modding
- If you see someone backseat modding, please use the report button or pm vix. Pm's can also be reported if necessary.
- No Excessive Use of Smilies
- Sure, sometimes it's warranted. I get that. But don't use 50 smilies when replying to a topic to say "hi" or something like that.
- About Bumping Old Topics...
- If you're going to bump an old topic, just make sure you add something useful and/or helpful.
- No Spamming/Trolling
- I can't believe I have to make this a rule: Do Not Use the Royal We when posting. It's not cute or clever and it's been done to death.
- No Posting of Torrents, Pirated Material, etc.
- Maximum number of name change requests is 3 (starting from your first request).
- As per the request of The King of All Cosmos, the ability to vote in polls has been restricted to users above Rookie status due to new accounts being made to tamper with CotW.
Avatar and Signature Rules
- Also must abide by the rules above.
- Avatar sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels. If you use an avatar larger than that, it will be automatically resized by the forum software and will probably not look as good as it should.
- Sig sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels in height by 600 pixels in length. This also means not posting three or four pics consecutively and having a signature the size of a topic.
If anyone sees a signature or avatar that does not abide by these rules, please report the user to vix via pm.
- All of the member groups excluding Legacy are based on post count
These rules are subject to change without notice.
- Just because this is a katamari forum, it doesn't mean that only katamari must be discussed. It's just a place for those with a love of a common game to join together under one roof to post about the game and other various topics.