New Poll

What are you currently playing? [Legacy Thread]
The Great Curator
 Posted on: Jun 24 2018, 10:18 PM

[b][color=#ff1483]Curator of Katamari History[/color][/b]
Legacy Posts:

Favorite Cousin: N/A

Currently Playing:

Thread originally created by vix on June 4th, 2005.
Thread archived with X posts/X views.

What game are you currently playing?
PMEmail
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 03:34 AM

[b][color=#0060ff]Run You Clever Boy and Remember...[/color][/b]
Legacy Posts: 23,465

Favorite Cousin: Ichigo

Currently Playing: Lumines Remastered and Rainbow Skies and Holy Potatoes! and...

I've been in a console gaming funk...but in between rebuilding the board, I've played a small bit of the Lumines Remaster.

Been on the tablet/phone a bit more since they are easier to deal with at the moment.

Been messing with Tapped Out, slowly sorting out my town. Playing Castle Cats and Merge Farm. What else...um...One More Brick is always a good time waster when you need to waste a few minutes.
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
Curry5Damacy
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 05:13 PM

Katamari Damacy estas bona ludo!
Legacy Posts:

Favorite Cousin: Ace

Currently Playing: We ♥ Katamari, Me & My Katamari, Noby Noby Boy

Noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby noby boy!

I love the cute little theme song. It gets stuck in my head pretty easily.

Still trying to get that 765m.

o----------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
PMEmail
Quote ^
slowbro
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 06:36 AM

Stardust
Legacy Posts:

Favorite Cousin: Kenta

Currently Playing: mobile stuff, lol

I’ve taken to a couple of Last Day on Earth clones/reskins. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/katamariontheweb/emoticons/smile.gif They’re pretty fun.
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 12:13 PM

Currently Playing: Lumines Remastered and Rainbow Skies and Holy Potatoes! and...

I played some more Lumines Remastered last night while my computer was backing up after it crashed on me Friday night.
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
Crowbar
 Posted on: Jul 13 2018, 06:40 AM

Kyun from Zeta!
Legacy Posts: 3,023

Favorite Cousin: Kyun

Currently Playing: I'm not sure! Just finished my 2 active games...

Weeelllll...

So on Tuesday i finished my LoZ- Breath of the Wild playthrough...
Then Wednesday i finished my Rise of the Tomb raider playthrough...

...so now all my long-running series are finished, and i haven't decided what to replace them with yet. So i've just been killing time on Switch Fortnite and trying to get the last few gems and time trial relic in Crash Bandicoot 1

i'll prolly figure out what i'll be playing long term over the weekend.
PMEmail
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 13 2018, 10:52 PM

PSN is having a sale, so I might pick up Unholy Heights for a couple of bucks, I think 2 and change. And then this other game came out, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop? and I think I'm going to get that after watching Holly from Playstation Access do a stream of it yesterday.

Though, not that I'll play any of them. I'm just adding to my backlog. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/katamariontheweb/emoticons/lol.gif

I might finally get to play something this weekend though. *fingerscrossed*
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
Crowbar
 Posted on: Jul 16 2018, 03:04 AM

Kyun from Zeta!

I hope you got some game time in V! Tell me about that Holy Potato thing cause the name has me very interested!
PMEmail
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 16 2018, 12:55 PM

It's like a sim in a way. You're a potato running a weapon shop, making and selling weapons. Your hire and train new workers, send them on vacation when they're stressed and tired. Research new weapons and do special missions for spoof characters from the gaming world. I had a prevor thillips help me add stats to my sword. I think that's his name. There's end of the year awards. There's even a bit of a story as you work your way along. I'll post the access vid later to show you what it is. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/katamariontheweb/emoticons/smile.gif

Edit:

PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
Crowbar
 Posted on: Jul 19 2018, 04:54 AM

Kyun from Zeta!

Awwww, i love the Access playstation folks and the outside xbox folks, they're so cute and British ^__^

The game does look super cute too, i may have to nab it next time it
's on sale / i have the disposable income. after setting up pre-orders this month we be stretched kinda thin X.X

I started up Agents of Mayhem which is the spin off of the Saints Row games. I've never played any of them, but i feel like i should now, cause the humor in this is right up my alley and the characters are all very wacky, but still super likable. Like i figured Hollywood would drive me crazy, but all his background chatter with the other agents just makes me absolutely love him!

got a couple other games on the horizon, but haven't started them yet.
PMEmail
Quote ^
vix
 Posted on: Jul 19 2018, 02:11 PM

I love the saints game, they’re so much fun. They’re like gta with outrageous humor. Love them even though they can be a bit glitchy at times.

As for potatoes, I would wait for a sale. It’s a good game but not sure it was worth the price.
PMEmailWebsite
Quote ^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

This page has been viewed times.
This version of KotW was created on May 9th, 2018.